This is where Arizona Raptors Runs began, a run from Cave Creek thru Seven Springs into Bloody Basin. This was our first official run and its become a tradition with a lot of us.
This route has beautiful scenery as we wind our way through the mountains and up in elevation. Weather permitting, there are several water crossings at the lower elevations as eventually find our way to the Bloody Basin Trail and beyond. This years updated route should be a lot of fun.
- Limited space, this run will have a truck limit.
- Group breakfast at meet up spot
- BYOBL (bring your own bag lunch) for a tailgate lunch stop
- Family friendly event
- All standard run gear is required (Whats Required)
- Enjoy a great day with other Raptor owners.