We have a minimum gear requirement for everyones safety. This also makes our events run smoother and overall more enjoyable for everyone involved.
When you join our official club you are rewarded with extra discounts from local shops that are active supporters of our group. Only official club member qualify for these discounts. Join the club first, then save money on all your gear. This discounts will more than offset the cost of the membership.
- A well-maintained Ford Raptor or comparable vehicle (Raptor Bronco, Raptor Ranger, TRX, Raptor swapped F150/ etc)
- Co-driver/front passenger capable of making radio calls, navigating and able to change a flat tire.
- One full size spare tire plus a tire plug kit (two spares is recommended)
- One full case of bottled water, meals, snacks
- Most importantly a positive attitude
- A quality Race Radio 50-watt VHF radio pre-programmed to:
- xxx.xxx AZRR (comes installed from PCI when requested)
- 150.860 Fair
151.625 Weatherman (safety only channel)
- 151.715 BFG Relay.
- Most radios do not allow for field programming so please come with these already programmed!
- We highly recommend purchasing a PCI Race Radio or Rugged Race Radio vs other brands.
- We highly recommend BPD antenna mounts over any other brand.
- You can purchase items from our partners at Foutz Motorsport
We now require an offroad GPS (affordable options below)
We now require a standardized medkit to be installed on each truck. Behind the rear passenger seat. Order Now
Regarding the radio requirement we recommend the following:
Tire deflator and plug kits Click Here
Offroad worthy phone & tablet mounts Click Here
A great example for affordable GPS systems are:
Leadnav app for apple devices (it’s what we use)
for wifi only devices you WILL NEED a Dual XGPS160 Puck