AZRR'S REQUIRED GEAR LIST
We have a minimum gear requirement for everyones safety. This also makes our events run smoother and overall more enjoyable for everyone involved.
When you join our official club you are rewarded with extra discounts from local shops that are active supporters of our group. Only official club member qualify for these discounts. Join the club first, then save money on all your gear. This discounts will more than offset the cost of the membership.
- A well-maintained Ford Raptor or comparable vehicle (Colorado ZR2/ Raptor swapped F150/ etc)
- One full size spare tire plus a tire plug kit (two spares is recommended)
- One full case of bottled water, meals, snacks
- Most importantly a positive attitude
- A quality 50-watt VHF radio pre-programmed to:
- 150.860 Fair
- 151.625 Weatherman
- 151.715 BFG Relay.
- Most radios do not allow for field programming so please come with these already programmed!
- We highly recommend purchasing a PCI Race Radio vs other brands.
- We highly recommend BPD antenna mounts over any other brand.
- You can purchase items from our partners at Foutz Motorsport
- We now require an offroad GPS (affordable options below)
- We now require a standardized medkit to be installed on each truck. Behind the rear passenger seat. Order Now
Regarding the radio requirement we recommend the following:
A couple great examples for affordable GPS systems are:
AZRR'S RECOMMENDED GEAR LIST
Although not required, we also highly recommend bringing the following:
- Offroad lighting and rear face dust/chase lights
- A second, full size spare tire
- Offroad oriented jack (Pittsburg, Craftsman, Pro Eagle are all great options)
- Basic hand tools
- Recovery equipment (tow strap, shovel, traction mat)
- ABC rated fire extinguisher
- Standard approved Medkit (required)